Monday, 19 March 2012
FINAL take.
In my final take I decided that I needed to make it clearer what was going on, so when 'The Slender Man' Passes the door I decided to add an effect which looked like a white light go across the window. This added more effect as you are now drawn towards the window from this light, wondering what is out there. I then decided to make the music more dramatic giving them more tension as he walks up the stairs and gets to the child's door. I also changed the ending with the pictures of the slender man making them slower so you can really tell whats going on and I made a fake newspaper article that said on it 'Child missing, slender man' making the audience fully aware that this film is about children going missing and people finding out that it's all to do with the slender man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment